Export University 301: Export Payments and Financing Solutions
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
To learn about international methods of payment, international financial tools for exporters. To learn about pre-export finance and post-export finance
U.S. companies take the "cash up front in U.S. dollars" attitude and loose over 75% of sales. Come learn other methods of payment and how to protect that risk. Your foreign competition is offering 60-90 days terms. How do they do it? You can too! Come learn how.
- Export Financing Programs: Ex-Im Bank, SBA, FEFC, Factoring, Export Credit Insurance.
- International Methods of Payment; Sales Terms; Factoring; Non-traditional finance; Export Credit Insurance; Export Working Capital.
- Preparing Financial Packages for Export Working Capital facilities; preparing documentation for Factoring
- Foreign Exchange implications and exposure mitigation
- IC-DISC: how the IRS lets you pay lower taxes on exports
Cost: $45 per person
Last updated May 04, 2017 09:14 am EDT