Parking and Directions
JAXPORT Cruise Terminal
9810 August Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32226
Embarking passengers should arrive at the JAXPORT Cruise Terminal during their scheduled arrival appointment window, reserved or received in advance through Carnival.
JAXPORT Parking Information:
- Well-lighted and fenced on JAXPORT property
- Located steps away from the cruise terminal building
- Monitored by JAXPORT security 24 hours a day
- Designated disabled parking spaces available
- No reservations are required although payment can be made in advance online
Cash or major credit cards are accepted on-site. You can also pay for cruise parking online in advance here.
$17 per day ($68 for a 4-day cruise and $85 for a 5-day cruise). Tax included.
Oversized Recreational Vehicles
An oversized vehicle is any vehicle that takes up two regular-sized parking spaces.
- $34 per day ($136 for a 4-day cruise and $170 for a 5-day cruise). Tax included.
JAXPORT’s cruise terminal follows all guidelines outlined in the Florida statute regarding disabled parking.
Free parking is available for drivers with a state-issued disabled veterans plate, as well as those with a Florida Toll Exemption decal that is permanently affixed to their vehicle.
Persons in a vehicle that has been modified to accommodate a disabled driver, such as hand/foot controls and installed ramps, are eligible for free parking with a disabled parking placard or decal.
Call (904) 357-3006 for more information.