Parking and Directions
JAXPORT Cruise Terminal
9810 August Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32226
Embarking passengers should arrive at the JAXPORT Cruise Terminal during their scheduled arrival appointment window, reserved or received in advance through Carnival.
JAXPORT Parking Information:
- Well-lighted and fenced on JAXPORT property
- Located steps away from the cruise terminal building
- Monitored by JAXPORT security 24 hours a day
- Designated handicap parking spaces available
- No reservations are required although payment can be made in advance online
Cash or major credit cards are accepted on-site. You can also pay for cruise parking online in advance here.
$15 per day when purchased online ($60 for a 4-day cruise and $75 for a 5-day cruise, plus tax and service fees).
$17 per day when purchased at the terminal ($68 for a 4-day cruise and $85 for a 5-day cruise). Tax included.
Oversized Recreational Vehicles
An oversized vehicle is any vehicle that takes up more than one regular sized parking space.
- $30 per day when purchased online ($120 for a 4-day cruise and $150 for a 5-day cruise, plus tax and service fees).
- $34 per day when purchased at the terminal ($136 for a 4-day cruise and $170 for a 5-day cruise). Tax included.
JAXPORT’s cruise terminal follows all guidelines outlined in the Florida statute regarding disabled parking.
Free parking is available for drivers with a state-issued disabled veterans tag, as well as those with a Florida Toll Exemption decal that is permanently affixed to their vehicle.
Persons in a vehicle that has been modified to accommodate a handicapped driver, such as hand/foot controls and installed ramps, are eligible for free parking with a handicapped placard or decal.
Call (904) 357-3302 for more information.