Information on accessing JAXPORT terminals
JAXPORT’s seaport terminals are Restricted Access Areas.
Drivers entering JAXPORT terminals to pick up or drop off cargo MUST have:
- Proof of business purpose (Bill of Lading or other official order documents)
- A valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) or a TWIC Escort
- Valid government-issued photo ID for all passengers
Guests, Vendors and other Visitors
Individuals entering JAXPORT terminals more than five times in a calendar year MUST have a valid JAXPORT Business Purpose Credential in addition to a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
Individuals without both of these credentials MUST:
- Present a valid government-issued photo ID
- Be accompanied by a JAXPORT-authorized TWIC Escort at all times