Information on accessing JAXPORT terminals
JAXPORT’s seaport terminals are Restricted Access Areas.
Drivers entering JAXPORT terminals to pick up or drop off cargo MUST have:
- Proof of business purpose (Bill of Lading or other official order documents)
- A valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) or a TWIC Escort
- Valid, laminated, government-issued photo ID for all passengers (Temporary paper licenses are only accepted when accompanied by the original expired ID card.)
Guests, Vendors and other Visitors
Individuals entering JAXPORT terminals more than five times in a calendar year MUST have a valid JAXPORT Business Purpose Credential in addition to a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
Individuals without both of these credentials MUST:
- Present a valid government-issued photo ID
- Be accompanied by a JAXPORT-authorized TWIC Escort at all times