Panelists to discuss Shifting Ocean Carrier Alliances during 2017 JAXPORT Conference
JAXPORT has announced speakers for The Shake Out from Shifting Ocean Carrier Alliances panel at JAXPORT’s 2017 Logistics & Intermodal Conference scheduled for March 20-22 in St. Augustine, Fla.:
- Jim Prior – Divisional Vice President, Transportation; Coach (panel moderator)
- Fabio Santucci – President; Mediterranean Shipping Co. (USA), Inc.
- Dick Craig – President and CEO; MOL (America)
- Charlie Cunnion – Director, Global Transportation; International Forest Products
- Carter Noland – Director, Supply Chain; GP Cellulose LLC
As the dust settles from recent ocean carrier realignments, panelists will share their insights on the new alliance landscape, explore impacts to U.S. ports and shippers, and identify ripple effects on chassis pools and related issues – all against the backdrop of the newly expanded Panama Canal.
The Shake Out from Shifting Ocean Carrier Alliances is part of a series of panel discussions and keynote presentations at the conference addressing issues common to logistics and intermodal decision makers. Registration is now open for the conference, which will be held at the World Golf Village Renaissance Resort.
Other panel topics include:
- The New Political Landscape and its Impact on the Maritime Industry
- Big Data and Emerging Technologies in Transportation & Logistics
- Complexities in the Finished Vehicle Supply Chain
- Outlook on Caribbean Trade
JAXPORT’s conference is designed for senior level executives in logistics and transportation, offering a unique opportunity to network with industry leaders. Conference registration is limited and all previous JAXPORT Logistics & Intermodal Conferences have sold out.