Personnel regularly entering JAXPORT Restricted Access Areas are required to have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) and JAXPORT Business Purpose Credential.
Visitors without a TWIC and JAXPORT Business Purpose Credential are required to:
- Present a verifiable, valid government-issued photo identification upon arrival
- Be escorted by a JAXPORT authorized TWIC Escort at all times while in JAXPORT Restricted Access Area
The TWIC escort must:
- Present a completed TWIC Escort Form to gate security upon arrival
- Remain with the escorted visitor at all times
The following individuals may NOT enter a JAXPORT Restricted Access Area as a visitor:
- Anyone with administrative or legal issues prohibiting seaport access
- Anyone who cannot demonstrate a legitimate business purpose
- Anyone not possessing verifiable, valid government photo identification
PLEASE NOTE: JAXPORT reserves the authority to refuse access to any individual if deemed in the best interest of the port to maintain the safety and security of port personnel, stakeholders and assets.
If you have questions regarding the Visitor Policy, contact the Access Control Center at (904) 357-3344 or via e-mail.